October 17, 2012

Chocolate Cherry Nirvana Smoothie






You know what's hard to take a good picture of? Smoothies!
That said, this was by far the most delicious and decadent smoothie I have ever tasted. I got the recipe from my pal, Katherine Lawrence, at her sister site Delectable Planet.

Here's the original recipe:  

It's just four simple ingredients, it's packed with vitamins, and it is truly so rich and chocolatey that you feel like you're somehow "cheating," but you're not! My daughter and I knocked it back in a minute flat. Delicious!

2 cups unsweetened frozen cherries
1 banana
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
  • Blend all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth and serve.
  • Makes 2 servings.

1 comment:

butyesidoeatpotatoes said...

I'm definitely gonna have to try this! It would probably be good with raspberries too. PS: I agree that taking pictures of smoothies is super hard. Lol.