2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups soy-nog
1/2 cup oil (I used sunflower)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat the inside a 9 x 13" pan with baking spray.
- Throw all ingredients into a bowl and stir 'em together. Easy!
- Pour mixture into pan, place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Test with toothpick to make sure it's done.
- And, while it's baking, do what I do and lick the bowl out with a spatula. Yum.